me

me

Home

Tuesday, February 8, 2011

My first Official Blog post...

Well its late at night or should I say early in the morning and I just finished setting up the basics of my first blog site. I have had a lot of fun doing it as well....in fact this beats Facebook any day (well some people just shouldn't have a blog...who knows I may be one of them)!

Well my main reason in creating this blog is for one to learn how (which it is very easy) and two to be able share my adventures and things I find interesting. I am sure my post will be random (from the things that happen to me, to funny videos, also pictures of planes, and then to peanut butter. I had to throw in something random). I encourage you to join my blog and enjoy the post!

God Bless,
Caleb


A video for you to enjoy...if you havent seen it already...this one came from the graveyard...


2 comments:

  1. My son has way to much time on his hands... Please help him find a job.

    ReplyDelete
  2. lol! It dont take long to make it...but you are right I do need a job!

    ReplyDelete